Monday, December 31, 2007

2008

Well, this year there was no need to board up all the windows - and that's not to say that some constructive stuff didn't get done over the holidays. The latest incarnation of the afro noise sound has got me really fucking excited, so look out for plenty of that in 2008. And once again many thanks for reading this blog, and for all your comments and messages which are always most appreciated. I wish everyone a new year full of both gratifyingly pleasing surprises and surprisingly gratifying pleasures. Have a great time.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ahoy! :)

Luke McElroy said...

Happy new year William

David Cotner said...

You're my hero, Mr. Bennett - and by that I mean that you are infinitely more than just a sandwich.

Richo said...

You know my thoughts already. Let's just hope we get another chance to hook up! x

John McAndrew said...

Happy new year!

As always looking forward to more music and more fascinating insights from you.